Please find below stallions for the 2013 CSHA Stallion Service Auction. Click on the stallion name for specific auction conditions TERMS FOR EACH OFFERING ARE NOT FINAL UNTIL OFFICIAL START OF AUCTION - FEBRRUARY 15, 2013.
Note: You must be logged in to bid, then click on the stallion name to register your bid. BE SURE TO REFRESH THE SCREEN TO UPDATE BIDS.
Please read the CSHA Stallion Service Auction Mare Owner Terms and Conditions before bidding. Bidding is in increments of $25.00.
For payments, please contact the office 613-838-4276.
2013 STALLION SERVICE AUCTION LIST PAGE
|Name of Stallion
2013 CSHA Stallion Service Auction
Bidding start time: 7:00pm E.S.T. Friday February 15, 2013
Bidding closing time: 7:00pm E.S.T. Sunday February 17, 2013, closing times will be adjusted to 5 minute closing increments.
Unsold Services - 9:00 am to 7:00 pm E.S.T. Monday, February 18, 2013
Payment requested by: 5:00 pm E.S.T. Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Please contact the office - Lu Lancaster at 613-838-4276.
CSHA Stallion Service Auction: Mare Owner Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall govern the CSHA Stallion Service Auction:
- The CSHA Stallion Service Auction is being run online only. Bidders must register online with the CSHA website for a user name and password. Bidding can be monitored on the Canadian Sport Horse website www.c-s-h-a.org. Be advised that bids will be accepted online only, NOT by mail, phone ,fax or any other means. The CSHA office will open on the Monday following the auction at 9:00 am and thus will not be open during the course of the auction.
- The minimum bid on a stallion shall be $500.00, which will be shown in Canadian dollars excluding the booking fee. The winning bidder agrees to pay directly to the stallion owner the booking fee (if requested) and all other expenses associated with breeding the mare, such as but not limited to per day mare care, shipped semen and/or veterinary expenses, etc.
- Every bidder, and thus the winning bidder agrees to contact the stallion owner for all mare care costs and all veterinary expenses incurred during breeding. IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS REGARDING THESE FEES, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER TO CONTACT THE STALLION OWNER/AGENT PRIOR TO THE BIDDING.
- Bidders will also contact the stallion owner prior to bidding to ensure that the bidder’s mare meets the approval of the stallion owner. THE WINNING BIDDER AGREES TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THE STALLION OWNER’S CONTRACT FOR THAT STALLION.
- Payment for the winning bids will be requested on Monday following the auction close and must be paid within 7 days. Should payment not be received in full the bid will be considered null and void and default to the next highest bid.
- If only one bid is received on a stallion the bidder is obligated to purchase the bid.
- Bidders may bid on more than one stallion simultaneously.
- THE WINNING BIDDER IS OBLIGATED TO THE CANADIAN SPORT HORSE ASSOCIATION FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE WINNING BID WHETHER OR NOT THE BID IS USED BY THE MARE OWNER.
- Should a stallion die or become unfit for service prior to breeding the buyer’s mare, the buyer shall contact the Canadian Sport Horse Association and the CSHA will notify the stallion owner and any money paid for the stud service will be refunded and shall constitute payment in full for any damages that may be incurred by the buyer or his/her agent.
- Refunds will be issued ONLY in cases where the stallion dies or becomes unfit for service prior to servicing the mare. Being unaware of booking fees and/or additional fees over and above the auction bid is NOT grounds for a refund.
- The winning bidder agrees and acknowledges that he/she fully realizes that there is a possible danger of injury or death in the breeding of horses and the attendant care of the mare. The winning bidder voluntarily assumes all risk of accident, injury or death to said mare and specifically releases the Canadian Sport Horse Association, its officers, employees and agents from all liability for any and all injury or disability suffered by or sickness or death of the mare or foal from any cause whatsoever, and specifically waives any and all claims resulting from such injury, disability, illness or death.
- The winning bidder specifically acknowledges and understands that the Canadian Sport Horse Association makes no warranties either expressly, implied or by any other means of interpretation in connection with this agreement. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD BY THE WINNING BIDDER THAT THE CANADIAN SPORT HORSE ASSOCIATION IS ACTING AS NOTHING MORE THAN A SELLING AGENT OF THE STALLION SERVICE, AND THE STALLION OWNER IN TURN HAS AGREED TO CONTRIBUTE THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE STALLION SERVICE FEE TO THE ACTIVITIES OF THE CANADIAN SPORT HORSE ASSOCIATION.
- REGISTRATION OF FOALS RESULTING FROM THIS BREEDING ARE SUBJECT TO THE ESTABLISHED BREEDING RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE CANADIAN SPORT HORSE ASSOCIATION.
- All foals resulting from this year’s stallion service auction will be eligible for free foal registration with the Canadian Sport Horse Association provided foal meets registration requirements.
|Any bid placed before the start date is allowed and therefore valid.|